outer spice candle
Sensual and grounding, this botanical candle makes an elegant addition to your space. A very large 13 oz candle that will perfume your space with patchouli, cardamom, fir, cistus and oud wood.
Cherry wood wick requirements:
- Light the wick all the way across,not just on one end. This helps the candle to burn evenly.
- Allow the candle to burn until the wax melts out to all the edges of the vessel. This may take up to 2 hours. The flame height may vary at times and occasionally even appear to self-extinguish. Even if you have a low flame, it will continue to heat and the flame height will return. The recommended burn time is 3-4 hours.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, such as ceiling fans, air conditioners or breezes.
- Never move or handle the candle while burning. This is very unsafe, and pouring or removing liquid wax from the vessel will cause the wick to extinguish.
- Keep the wick trimmed to between ⅛ and ¼ inch. If the candle begins to smoke, or if the flame height is greater than 1½ inches, gently blow out the candle, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick by gently running your finger across the top of it.
- Remove all wick trimmings before relighting.
All reassembly candles are free from paraffin, palm oil, petroleum and phthalates.
13 oz/370 g - approximately 80 hour burn time